Thursday, January 21, 2010

Names Names Names

Okay everyone, we are really wanting to give this little girl of ours her own identity so we can quit calling her "baby." We don't really have anything specific that we are looking for in her name, just trying to find one that everyone agrees on. If she has a given name, we will be incorporating it with the name that we give her. Here are some names that we have thought of...
Isabella (Bella) Faith
Paisley Faith (Lillys favorite)
Peyton (we don't have a middle name to go with this one yet)
Anleigh Hope (my favorite)
Bailee Faith (moms favorite)
Claira Grace (dads favorite)
So these are what we have so far! I really like them all =] we just need to decide! What do you think? Feel free to give some more choices too!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these names! Paisley is so different! Haven't heard it as a name ever, so I guess that one gets my vote. I also like Anleigh. What do you think about Ansleigh - my daughter has an Anslee and an Annalee in her school and they are both dolls. My Kamden's middle name is Lee! Such an important decision you all have to make. Good luck! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Angel is my very, VERY best friend on earth and I feel like we are more than sisters (been that way for nearly 20 years)! I love her and her family just like they are mine. Keep praying for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh!! love the names!! those are some super cute choices!!! just thought these were cute too..ava grace. avery hope. love love love anleigh hope! thats so cute! and peyton, and claira! and all the names!! lol they are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete