Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lilly and Rayden update

Here are updated pictures of Lilly and Rayden. Lilly is now 3 years old and is such a sassy princess! She is the girliest little girl I've ever been around! She attends a private preschool two days a week and loves it! She is my little shadow =]


Rayden is a little over 1 year old and is such a precious joy to our family. He is all boy and loves anything to do with a ball. He has a smile that will make you laugh out loud! He is very much a momma's baby!!

Now we are just waiting for our new baby!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Hi Ally! So long since I have talked to you! So glad too!!!!!! Oooh My!! Congrats one your sweet newest baby from Russia! Can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ally! Wow, they are getting so big!! Especially Rayden- I can't believe it! What a cutie!! And Lilly is gorgeous and so grown up!

    CONGRATS on the next adoption!! And from Russia, that is awesome!! You should post about the process of adopting from Russia cuz I have never heard what it is like but I have always been really interested in it. What is the situation of the orphans in Russia? I've heard some, but mostly about the bleak outlook for the older orphans when they age out. SOOO excited for you guys and can't wait to hear more about this adoption!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister and brother have grown so much. Congratulations to your family and best wishes for a smooth adoption process. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had to blow the cobwebs off to get started again! I look forward to reading about your journey to bring your sister in Russia home! The Funny Farm - Jodi

    ReplyDelete